Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Singles : Ciara ft. Nicki Minaj : I'm Out (Explicit)

Singles : Ciara ft. Nicki Minaj : I'm Out (Explicit)

Listen To Ciara ft. Nicki Minaj : I'm Out (Explicit)

Thank you, Ciara, for the week's reminder that Nicki Minaj remains one of the most technically thrilling rappers alive in spite of the overwhelming disapproval directed toward her radio-pop empire. The pair have teamed up for a track on Ciara's upcoming album, but the show is all Nicki's. It's got everything you might have enjoyed about the deluxe edition of Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (think "The Boys", "I'm Legit", "I Endorse These Strippers")-- brash, fizzy layers criss-crossing into oblivion, shoulder-brushing, a female call to arms, and an effortlessly brassy barrage of lines from Minaj. Her arsenal is bottomless.


Contact Ciara
Website  | Twitter Facebook YouTube MySpace SoundcloudiTunes

Contact Nicki Minaj
Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | MySpace | Eventful

Contact Pitchfork
Website  | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Spotify

Sources : Ciara Photo | Listen To I'm Out (Explicit) | Ciara Article

0 comments: