Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Mixtapes : Waka Flocka : I Can't Rap

Mixtapes : Waka Flocka : I Can't Rap

Listen To Waka Flocka : I Can't Rap

Waka Flocka - I Can't Rap Vol. 1

Download Mixtape



Waka Flocka drops off volume 1 in his "I Can't Rap" mixtape series.

Waka Flocka has got his hands full with a few albums coming out later this year, but before we get to hear any of that, he decides to come through and release this brand new mixtape titled I Can’t Rap Vol. 1.

The project is hosted by DJ Whoo Kid and contains 20 tracks with guest features from the likes of Troy Ave, Young Scooter, BJ The Chicago Kid, and others.

Look for Waka’s debut EDM album, Turn Up God, to come this Fall, while his Flockaveli 2 album is expected to follow in the Winter.

Tracklist
1. Move That Dope
2. Trap Hop
3. 3 Gold Chains Feat. Troy Ave
4. Love Me No More
5. Lights (Freestyle)
6. Blatlanta
7. 0 -100 (Freestyle)
8. Slippin (Prod Mike Will Made It)
9. Pussy Feat. Fastlife Kurt
10. I Know (Freestyle)
11. Blood On The Leaves
12. Dra Feat. Day
13. Ghetto Gold Feat. Young Scooter
14. Believe Me (Freestyle)
15. Turn Down For What (Prod DJ Snake)
16. Danny Glover Feat. Waka Flocka Flame (Remix)
17. Studio Feat. BJ The Chicago Kid
18. Yayo
19. Confused
20. Hundredz Feat. Ron Browz & Waka Flocka Flame


Contact Waka Flocka
Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | iTunes

Contact Hot New Hip Hop
Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram | Google+

Sources : Waka Flocka : I Can't Rap Photo | Listen To Hoop Life

0 comments: