Thursday, September 25, 2014

Clubs : USA : IL : Chicago : Sound-Bar Nightclub


Clubs : USA : IL : Chicago : Sound-Bar Nightclub

About Sound-Bar Nightclub
Sound-bar is Chicago's hottest upscale nightclub that revolutionizes Chicago nightlife by boasting style, luxury and state-of-the-art technology. Showcasing 20,000 sq feet of pure bliss. Sound-Bar's European minimalist decor is complete with flat screen monitors, laser lights, and floor to ceiling video projection walls that enable our clients to project audio-visual presentation throughout the club. Sound-bar is the ideal location for any private function. 4,000 square foot dance floor 9 bars 4 boutique lounges on 2 levels (Each unique level can be rented out individually) Exclusive VIP Room-50 guests If you are in Chicago, you definitely need to be here! RSVP on website for complimentary entry

Sound-Bar Nightclub review By Shana J. : Chicago, IL
This was my first experience at the Sound Bar, and honestly I had a blast. 

My friends dragged me out after work to dinner (See my Bar Louie Review) and insisted we go afterward. I by NO means was dressed to go here so I was a bit self conscious. That should not have been a worry. 

Once everyone started flowing in, the atmosphere was great!! There are two floors, but I stayed at the bottom. I drank, I danced, I drank some more. 

The drinks were good and not over priced. The bartenders were nice and made sure everyone got served in a timely manner. 

The music was Awesome. Sometimes in clubs they play all one type of music for too long, or cut the music short early. Not this DJ. They were on point. I don't remember their name (blame it on the ah-ah-ah-ah-alcohol lol) but I will definitely find out. 

This was one of my best nights out. 

Call first to find out the cover. This was the first time EVER I have not been mad to pay at cover. 

Highly recommend for groups and parties.


Contact Sound-Bar Nightclub
Address 226 W Ontario St  Chicago, IL 60654 | Phone (312) 787-4480

Contact Chicago Metromix


0 comments: