Monday, September 29, 2014

Video : Hoodie Allen : Act My Age

Video : Hoodie Allen : Act My Age

The newest album from Hoodie Allen, People Keep Talking, drops next month. Its release marks Hoodie’s first full length album since All American came out in 2012. We’ve already had a couple tracks off the album, “Dumb For You” and “Movie” as the album rolls out and today, Hoodie Allen brings us the LP’s third single also as a music video.

The song entitled “Act My Age” is a wicked party jam from Hoodie Allen where he sticks to his story-telling raps and delivers an ode to never growing up. In the music video, Hoodie Allen navigates his way through a frat party, which gets broken up by police before switching the party to a backyard rager. Check out Hoodie Allen’s music video for “Act My Age” and pre-order People Keep Talking out on 10/14. Enjoy!


Contact Hoodie Allen
Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Soundcloud | Questions | N American Booking | UK/Europe Booking | Management | GM | Press 

Contact GoodMusicAllDay
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Email

Sources : Hoodie Allen Photo | Act My Age Video | Act My Age Article

0 comments: