Eats : United Kingdom : England : London : Fatboy's Diner
Eats : United Kingdom : England : London : Fatboy's Diner
About Fatboy's Diner
This is the perfect place for enjoying a choice of 'Fatburgers', all American Breakfasts, Omelettes and delicious Sandwiches in the stereotypical American Diner setting from the 1940s!
For those with a sweet tooth you can try an assortment of pies and sundaes, thick milkshakes, smoothies and yogurt shakes. Service is always with a smile!
Fatboy's Diner Review By Steve C : London UK
This place is a rare find and worth the trip.
First the travel: the closest transport is the 277 bus, but you can also get here from East India DLR station. You have to walk past a roundabout and then along Orchard Place to the very end. It is worth the trip for the views, and the strange locality inhabited mostly by artists.
The food is hearty and authentic. We had an American with us and he was pleased with the quality, aside from the Cornish ice cream in the ice cream soda (which I think I can forgive, and I've only ever had that). The chocolate malt milkshake and strawberry were thick, served in the metal containers and very filling. Possibly the best milkshakes I've had in London.
We had a good cross section of the menu. I had the brunchy western omelet with hash browns. The onions and veggies were cooked perfectly and there was just the right amount of cheese. Hash browns on the crispy side. The double burger oozing cheese looked amazing. The chips were fat, flat and came already seasoned, I had a try of those. Hotdog lovers must have one of the hotdogs, loaded with onions. You can also order the onions on the side. Veggie burger looked more of a sandwich, but loaded full of goodness.
The authentic diner environment and odd location makes this a great place to go for something different. There was only one member of staff on whilst we were there and he was very friendly and efficient. Per person it came to about £9-11 for a meal and two shakes. Cash only, no cards. We all left full. Do have a look around.
Contact Fatboy's Diner
Address 64 Trinity Buoy Wharf, Orchard Place, London E14 0JY | Phone 020 7987 4334
Contact All In London
0 comments: