Saturday, March 8, 2014

News : Ellie Goulding Admits Rebellious Teenage Past

News : Ellie Goulding Admits Rebellious Teenage Past

Ellie Goulding has admitted that she took drugs and dressed as a goth during her rebellious teenage years.

The singer talks about growing up on a council estate in a new Sky Arts documentary and says she could have ended up in trouble after going 'a bit crazy', reports the Daily Mirror.

She told the programme: “I very nearly did go down that path, I was a bit of a rebel when I was 14.

“People would call me a goth, I had long black hair which was real, I had piercings and I liked heavy metal music, and the rest of it.”

When asked whether she took drugs, she told interviewer Michael Parkinson: “Yeah. I definitely had a period of drinking and being a bit crazy. I had no idea what my future was going to be then.”

Ellie also revealed that she was terrified about performing in front of the Royal Family at William and Kate's wedding.

She said: “It was the scariest moment of my entire life. Actually we were about to play Your Song, I looked at my guitarist Chris and he looked at me and then everyone piled into the room and it was the most nerve-wracking moment.

"But I knew I had to hold it together 'cos I really wanted it to be perfect. Something happened and suddenly the fear came off.”

Earlier this week, Ellie dismissed newspaper reports that she is dating McBusted star Dougie Poynter.

The singer Tweeted: "How is a newspaper allowed to make up a random quote from someone about me. It's very naughty indeed."


Contact Ellie Goulding
Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Soundcloud

Contact MTV UK
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | Google+

Sources : Ellie Goulding Admits Rebellious Teenage Past Photo | Ellie Goulding Admits Rebellious Teenage Past Article

0 comments: