Clubs : USA : TX : Houston : Drink Houston
Clubs : USA : TX : Houston : Drink Houston
About Drink Houston
If you're searching for hip hop clubs in Houston but don't want to sacrifice variety, Drink Houston is the solution. Multiple high-energy clubs under one roof draw diverse crowds looking to party hard on the numerous dance floors, each rocked by different music. In the hip-hop room, clubbers get down on the spacious dance floor illuminated by dazzling light effects, while the 80s, Latin and karaoke rooms offer completely unique vibes and separate bars.
Drink Houston Review By Alan Q. : Houston, TX
came here last Saturday and I had such a good time. But then again, I think it was because both my friend and I are just fun. There are 4 rooms, an 80's room, hip-hop room, Latin room and a karaoke room. We went to all 4 and they were pretty cool, but we mostly stayed in the hip-hop and Latin room.
The hip-hop room was packed and it didn't help that the local radio station 104.1 was there. They played really good music and the TVs are showing the music videos of the songs. However, with it being packed, there was little to no room on the dance floor, but my friend and I managed to squeeze through and found a little spot to dance. Drinks were fairly priced.
The Latin room was pretty cool too. They played a lot of salsa and merengue. Even though I do not know how to dance that type of music, I tried my best.
The 80's room is the main floor. It is really big and they play some songs that you would expect at piano bar's (i.e. Journey and Michael Jackson to name a few). We went into the Karaoke room and people were singing. That was awesome! You would never expect that at any "clubs".
Overall, it was a fun night. My friend and I both had fun dancing and drinking. However, the only "bad" thing was that we arrived late (around midnight) and we had to pay $20 total ($12 for guys and $8 for girls), but it was well worth it. Also, the people there don't look the friendliest. But other than that, it was fun!
Contact Drink Houston
Sources : Drink Houston Photo | This Is Drink Houston Video | Drink Houston Information | Drink Houston
0 comments: