Friday, December 21, 2012

Videos : Ciara : Got Me Good

Videos : Ciara : Got Me Good 

Whos Is Ciara?
She’s a global superstar whose infectious tunes have resulted in multi-platinum albums, smash singles and a truckload of awards. Her dazzling dance moves have mesmerized audiences worldwide. Her striking good looks have led to modeling opportunities and her magnetic screen presence has jumpstarted a promising acting career.

But with Basic Instinct, her fourth album, Ciara wanted to push things further than she ever has before. “With this album I wanted to take it back to the basics and bring back the bass,” says Ciara. “At the same time, I’m still showing my growth and trusting my first instinct, my basic instinct on everything – my music choices and creative choices.”

Ciara’s instincts ring true time and time again throughout the dynamic collection, which features her as an assertive, visionary woman whose life experiences have taught her to trust herself and her decision-making process. The up-tempo “Girls Get Your Money,” for instance, stands as the next girls’ anthem, as CiCi salutes women who go hard for their success, something she continues doing. She then shifts gears on the sultry yet charming “You Can Get It,” where the chanteuse takes a phrase typically associated with men and makes it her own.

“I remember playing that song in a meeting and a lot of the girls were laughing, like, ‘Uh huh,’ and the guys were saying the same thing,” Ciara recalls with a laugh. “The guys were like, ‘Yeah. We know what you’re talking about.’ I want to make a record for my girls, but what I’ve felt over the years is that when I do a record like ‘Oh’ or even ‘Promise,’ those records represent for my girls, but the guys like to hear it and hear their girls saying those things or doing the moves.” (Read More)

Contact Ciara

0 comments: