Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Videos : T.I. ft. Trae Tha Truth : Check This, Dig That (Explicit)


Videos : T.I. ft. Trae Tha Truth : Check This, Dig That (Explicit)

It’s A-Town to H-Town here with T.I. and Trae Tha Truth and their “Check This, Dig That” visual. With all parties involved, don’t look now but Grand Hustle/Hustle Gang has quietly been dropping quality music for the better part of 2013. And all bullish*t aside, it’s heartwarming to see Tip still living through on his promise to his fallen best friend.

“My partner died in my honor
I’m responsible for his mama
His daughter too, bet you she can go whatever college she wanna…”

R.I.P. Philant


Contact T.I.
Website | Twitter | Facebook | MySpace | YouTube | Instagram

Contact Trae Tha Truth
Twitter | Facebook | MySpace | iTunes | Email

Contact The Smoking Section
Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Email

Sources : T.I. Photo | Check This, Dig That Video | T.I. Article

0 comments: