Thursday, October 17, 2013

News : Jessie J: "I don't have many friends"

News : Jessie J: "I don't have many friends"

The 'Wild' star explained that her small inner circle is a "positive" thing, as she is surrounded by people she knows she can trust.

Speaking to DS and other journalists at the opening night of her 'Alive' UK tour, Jessie J explained: "I'm very family-oriented and I don't have many friends - I mean that in a positive way, I have the friends I need and that's it."

On whether she finds it hard to trust people now she is famous, the former Voice UK coach replied: "You have to prepare for the fact your life changes but I'm the same person."

Jessie J also revealed that she "definitely" wants to move into acting and has been offered "many film roles" already.



"Acting was my first thing. I think acting is a huge part of being an artist," she said. "In videos you've got to make people believe it. If you want to cry on the spot you have to be able to do it. You have to act sometimes.

"I've been offered many film roles and even gone and met the directors and then stuff hasn't worked through because of timing and schedules. It is definitely something I want to do."

Jessie J also confessed to DS that the reaction to second album has been different to her debut Who You Are.


Contact Jessie J
Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | MySpace | Fan Club | Email List | Creative Artists Agency Email | US Booking

Contact Digital Spy
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Email

Sources : Jessie J: "I don't have many friends" Photo | Jessie J: "I don't have many friends" Article | Jessie J - WILD (Official) ft. Big Sean, Dizzee Rascal Video

0 comments: