Monday, October 28, 2013

Videos : DJ Khaled ft. Meek Mill, Rick Ross, T.I., Swizz Beatz : I Feel Like Pac / I Feel Like Biggie


Videos : DJ Khaled ft. Meek Mill, Rick Ross, T.I., Swizz Beatz : I Feel Like Pac / I Feel Like Biggie

DJ Khaled recently released his seventh studio album titled Suffering From Success. While the LP features a number of hip-hop heavyweights, reports show that the album moved 19-24 thousand copies in the first week -- a relatively low number compared to his last album Kiss The Ring which racked up 41 thousand sales in the first week. To battle the negative sales projections, Khaled releases the visuals to "I Feel Like Pac, I Feel Like Biggie." The bass-heavy number features some of the game's most prolific, with Diddy, Meek Mill, Rick Ross, T.I. and Swizz Beatz all jumping in sharing a verse. Shot in striking black-and-white, the visuals contain archive footage of Biggie Smalls and 2Pac edited with the the artists rapping. Enjoy the clip above and head over to iTunes to purchase Suffering From Success.


Contact DJ Khaled
Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | MySpace | iTunes | Booking

Contact Meek Mill
Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | iTunes

Contact Rick Ross
Website  | Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Tumblr | YouTube  | Spotify

Contact T.I.
Website | Twitter | Facebook | MySpace | YouTube | Instagram

Contact Swizz Beatz
Website | Twitter | MySpace | Facebook

Contact Hypetrak
Website | Twitter | Facebook

Sources : DJ Khaled Photo | I Feel Like Pac / I Feel Like Biggie Video | DJ Khaled Article

0 comments: