Saturday, October 12, 2013

Videos : Spodee : ft. Trae Tha Truth, T.I. : Away


Videos : Spodee : ft. Trae Tha Truth, T.I. : Away

Hustle Gang look to impact the Hip-Hop on all fronts. That said, crew member Spodee shows and proves with a visual for "Away," featuring T.I. and Trae Tha Truth.

The up and comer isn't for the nonsense, and won't tolerate anyone that poses as a threat to himself or his loved ones. But he's clearly conflicted, because he truly want to stay on the straight and narrow path.

"I just had a little girl, somebody pray for me," chants the chorus. Trae and T.I.P. assist with verses that similarly touch on their roles as protectors.

Phillyflyboi directed the shots.

"Away" will appear on Spodee's upcoming No Pressure 2 mixtape, due to release October 21. The song also appeared on Hustle Gang's G.D.O.D. project. See the video above.


Contact Spodee
Facebook | Twitter | Email

Contact T.I.
Website | Twitter | Facebook | MySpace | YouTube | Instagram

Contact Trae Tha Truth
Twitter | Facebook | MySpace | iTunes | Email

Contact Hip Hop Wired
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Email

Sources : Spodee Photo | Away Video | Spodee Article

0 comments: