Thursday, December 5, 2013

Singles : M.I.A. : Trouble Again

Singles : M.I.A. : Trouble Again

Listen To M.I.A. : Trouble Again

Here comes trouble. M.I.A. lives up to her reputation on “Trouble Again,” an exclusive bonus track off her album Matangi.

“Oh oh, you’re in trouble/ I step up in the game and I burst that bubble,” she raps over the dancehall-infused beat.

Matangi has earned a spot on the critics’ year-end lists. The album ranked No. 11 on SPIN’s 50 Best Albums of 2013 and No. 47 on Rolling Stone‘s top albums.

This is a Spotify exclusive, Spotify users can stream the song above.


Contact M.I.A.
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Soundcloud

Contact Rap-Up
Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

Sources : M.I.A. Photo | Listen To Trouble Again | M.I.A. Article

0 comments: