Friday, December 27, 2013

Videos : Moxie Raia : Buffalo Bill


Videos : Moxie Raia : Buffalo Bill

Who Is Moxie Raia?
I would say that singing is my passion, that's why I left my hometown and moved to New York with mys sister to pursue my dreams in becoming a music artist.

Fortunately, I was later signed in to "The Brain" and made my own music with my own style.

The staggered release of my forthcoming mix tape, R.P.Y, begins mid-September 2013 on my website, www.yomoxie.com. This was produced by my fellow members of The Brain, Benny Cassette (Kanye West, Yeezus), it is an unusual piece of stark individuality and an outpouring of raw, reckless emotion.


Contact Moxie Raia
Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | MySpace | Instagram | Soundcloud

Sources : Moxie Raia Photo | Buffalo Bill Video | Moxie Raia Biography

0 comments: