Sunday, July 26, 2015

Singles : DR. FRESCH : Superfreak

Singles : DR. FRESCH : Superfreak

Listen To : DR. FRESCH : Superfreak

"Superfreak is in a lot of ways a culmination of the different genre styles that have contributed to the Dr. Fresch brand from day one until now. As in many of my works, I draw a stark contrast between the emotions and sounds in the breakdown versus the drop, but tie these radically different sounds together with just a few key elements - in this case those elements happen to be the disco / funk synths I used, which I felt (along with the sample obviously) contributed to the title “Superfreak”. The song mixes elements of bass, deep, future and melodic house to create something ready for the club or just your bluetooth, hope my fans enjoy this one! ;)" - Dr. Fresch


Contact ARTIST
Soundcloud | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Sources : DR. FRESCH Photo | Listen To Superfreak

0 comments: