Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Videos : Tamar Braxton : If I Don't Have You

Videos : Tamar Braxton : If I Don't Have You

Tamar Braxton has unboxed the visual for her latest single ‘If I Don’t Have You’ – which is lifted from her third studio album ‘Calling All Lovers.’

Rolled out on VEVO moments ago, the release follows buzz cut ‘Let Me Know,’ which impacted last Fall.

The ambitious clip for ‘If I’ is the songbird’s most measured attempt at a theme-driven video with its showgirl theme.

Does it deliver, though? You be the judge after the jump where the NeNe Leakes featured visual awaits.


Contact Tamar Braxton
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Google+ | MySpace | Soundcloud

Contact That Grape Juice
Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook

Sources : Tamar Braxton Photo | If I Don't Have You Video | If I Don't Have You Article

0 comments: