Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Singles : Majid Jodan : My Love ft Drake

Singles : Majid Jodan : My Love ft Drake

Listen To : Majid Jodan : My Love

The Drakeover continues. After dropping the “Energy” video and announcing his Beats 1 radio show, the 6 God joins his OVO Sound signees Majid Jordan on their new single “My Love,” which is now available on iTunes.

Over a pattering electro rhythm, produced by Nineteen85 & Illangelo and co-produced by Majid and Noah “40” Shebib, the Canadian duo questions their lover’s intentions (“Why you wanna be my love?”), while Drizzy shines with his haunting vocals.

“I’m not your trophy, baby / I won’t let you show me off or shine me up,” he sings.

Majid is working on the follow-up to their 2014 EP A Place Like This.


Contact Majid Jordan
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud

Contact Drake
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Myspace | Vevo | iTunes | Amazon

Contact Rap-Up
Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

Sources : Majid Jodan Photo | Listen To My Love ft Drake | My Love ft Drake Article

0 comments: