Friday, September 20, 2013

Audio : Justin Timberlake : TKO


Audio : Justin Timberlake : TKO

Justin Timberlake is back with the latest single from his forthcoming sequel to The 20/20 Experience. On the seven-minute “T K O”, Timbaland’s beat of heavy drums and scratchy studio effects is reminiscent of a slightly more refined Justified. Listen in below.

The 20/20 Experience Pt. 2 arrives on September 30th, and also features lead single “Take Back The Night”. Also available on that day will be the “The Complete Experience,” housing both albums. Pre-orders are ongoing.

Timberlake plans to debut even more new material during his set at this weekend’s iHeartRadio Fesival. Speaking to On Air with Ryan Seacrest this morning, he said, “I have not put the set list together yet because, as you know, I procrastinate on things like that, but we are looking at playing some new material from the second half of this record. So I’m excited for people to hear it.”

He also discussed the difference the two volumes, saying, “The songs that I released in March just reminded me of summertime a little bit more and the songs that are coming out this month felt a little darker so they made me feel like … the fall/winter collection.”

The 20/20 Experience Pt. 2 Tracklist:

01. Gimme What I Don’t Know (I Want)
02. True Blood
03. Cabaret (feat. Drake)
04. T K O
05. Take Back the Night
06. Murder (feat. Jay Z)
07. Drink You Away
08. You Got It On
09. Amnesia
10. Only When I Walk Away
11. Not A Bad Thing


Contact Justin Timberlake
Website  | Twitter  | Facebook  | Google+  | MySpace  | Spotify  | IMDb  | RSS

Contact Consequence of Sound (COS)
Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

Sources : Justin Timberlake Photo | TKO Video | Justin Timberlake Article

0 comments: