Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Videos : Cher Lloyd ft. T.I. : I Wish


Videos : Cher Lloyd ft. T.I. : I Wish

Last time you saw a comet streak across the night sky, did you ask under your breath for some new music from Cher Lloyd? Well, the powers that be have granted your request; today, the UK singer/songwriter is back on our front page with I Wish, a freshly-minted promo cut featuring a somewhat surprising guest. After the Epic Records signee’s bubbly first and second verses, Grand Hustle capo T.I. jumps on Savan Kotecha‘s brass-laced beat to deliver a suave closing 16. Complete with a sing-along hook, this joint has all the makings of crossover hit. But enough from me—are you feeling it? If so, you can keep it locked for further news and tunes from the rising pop songstress.


Contact Cher Lloyd
Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Vevo | iTunes | US Booking | World Wide Booking

Contact T.I.
Website | Twitter | Facebook | MySpace | YouTube | Instagram

Contact DJ Booth
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Email

Sources : Cher Lloyd Photo | I Wish Video | Cher Lloyd Article

0 comments: