Saturday, November 23, 2013

News : MIC Louise Admits Sleeping With Boy Band Member

News : MIC Louise Admits Sleeping With Boy Band Member

Made In Chelsea star Louise Thompson has admitted that she DID sleep with a very famous boy band member earlier this year.

Louise was linked to One Direction's Niall Horan back in the summer and Andy had reportedly "banned" her from seeing him again.

Speaking in a heart-to-heart with on-off BF Andy Jordan in last night's episode of the E4 scripted reality show, she insisted that it was not while they were together.

"He told me that you got with the person that you did or didn't cheat with me and have been going back there," Andy said.

And as she prevaricated, he added: "I wish I could delete you. You can't look me in the eyes."

"I don't want to be honest," she began, before admitting: "Fine I slept with him."

And she tried to explain: "Everyone does stupid things when they're hurting. Do you want me be on my own forever?"

To which he shot back: "You will be on your own forever if this is how you behave."

Louise stormed out in tears and Andy later confided in a pal: "It was a bit s**t, she came clean that she slept with that guy. I don't want her back."


Contact Made In Chelsea
Website | Facebook | Twitter

Contact Louise Thompson
Twitter | Email

Contact One Direction
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Soundcloud

Contact MTV UK
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | Google+

Sources : MIC Louise Admits Sleeping With Boy Band Member Photo | MIC Louise Admits Sleeping With Boy Band Member Article

0 comments: