Friday, November 15, 2013

Videos : Flo Rida : How I Feel


Videos : Flo Rida : How I Feel

South Florida native wordsmith, Flo Rida, returns to the scene today with a brand new video for our viewing enjoyment. The video is for his track, “How I Feel”, and finds the wordsmith taking his bars and the party out to Las Vegas for the evening. Joined by a few fine ladies, a fun looking club scene and an overall fun looking time, Flo Rida, does his thing, effortlessly riding the beat and giving us another dope club banger to feast our ears and eyes upon. The track will be apart of Flo’s upcoming album, The Perfect 10, due out soon. Check out the video after the jump and let us know what you think down above.


Contact Flo Rida
Website | IMG Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | MySpace | iTunes

Contact Stupid Dope
Facebook | Twitter | I Am Other | Email

Sources : Flo Rida Photo | How I Feel Video | Flo Rida Article

0 comments: