Thursday, November 21, 2013

Singles : Bullet For My Valentine : Raising Hell

Singles : Bullet For My Valentine : Raising Hell

Listen To Bullet For My Valentine : Raising Hell

I feel like it was just yesterday when we were interviewing Bullet For My Valentine about recording their album in Thailand and all the weird things they experienced as a result, but turns out enough time has passed for the band to begin working on new material. I guess their last album, Temper Temper did not get too many favorable reviews so they went back to the drawing board.

I think this a solid metalcore tune, not something I would put on myself, but if it was on the radio, I wouldn't exactly change the station.

BFMV previously said that their next album would be "heavier" and this certainly backs up that assertion. No word on when an official release will surface.


Contact Bullet For My Valentine
Website  | Twitter  | Facebook | YouTube | MySpace | Soundcloud | iTunes

Contact Metal Injection
Website | Twitter | Facebook | MySpace | YouTube

Sources : Bullet For My Valentine Photo | Listen To Raising Hell | Bullet For My Valentine Article

0 comments: