Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Videos : Angel Haze ft. Sia : Battle Cry (PARENTAL ADVISORY)


Videos : Angel Haze ft. Sia : Battle Cry (PARENTAL ADVISORY)

Before this video was brought to my attention – I’ve never heard of Angel Haze or maybe I have and nothing stood out. When I saw this video every aspect of it touched me. I could relate to every part of this song and having felt this way and/or know someone who has.

What also caught me was on her YouTube channel there is a link she shares that if you know a child that needs help you should use for Child Helpline International. Check out the video and let me know what you think…


Contact Angel Haze
MySpace | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | MySpace | Soundcloud | US Booking | CAA Booking | Europe Booking

Contact Sia
Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | iTunes

Contact G Style Magazine
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Email

Sources : Angel Haze Photo | Battle Cry Video | Angel Haze Article

0 comments: