Monday, February 3, 2014

Videos : Enrique Iglesias ft. Pitbull : I'm A Freak


Videos : Enrique Iglesias ft. Pitbull : I'm A Freak

Enrique Iglesias has released the music video for his latest single, I'm A Freak feat. Pitbull, set for release on March 16.

Enrique recently announced his new album 'Sex + Love' would be released on Monday March 17 and yesterday gave us all a sneak peek of its artwork. Missed it? Check it out here.

I’m A Freak is the fourth collaboration between Enrique and Pitbull, following their previous hit I Like It.


Contact Enrique Iglesias
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | MySpace | YouTube | Vevo | Google+

Contact Pitbull
Website  | Twitter  | Facebook  | Vevo  | MySpace  | iTunes

Contact Stereoboard.com
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Flickr | YouTube | Google+ | Email

Sources : Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull Photo | I'm A Freak Video | Enrique Iglesias Article

0 comments: