Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bars + Lounges : USA : CA : Los Angeles : Hyde Lounge

Bars + Lounges : USA : CA : Los Angeles : Hyde Lounge

Hyde Lounge
Located on suite level C, HYDE LOUNGE will bring a sexy and sophisticated ambiance, along with the highest service standards, unique energy, and superior sounds – to the views of some of the greatest concerts, shows and sporting events.

Modeled after its famed predecessor on Sunset Boulevard, HYDE LOUNGE will feature exciting cuisine, our signature cocktails, bottle service and premium tableside mixology synonymous with SBE’s luxury lifestyle.

HYDE LOUNGE is also the place for special events! No better way to create an unforgettable experience in downtown Los Angeles’ newest hotspot.

WELCOME TO EXCLUSIVITY.

Hyde Lounge Review By David B.: Los Angeles, CA
"After watching Lakers games, and experiencing concerts at Hyde Lounge, it was time to take in a Kings playoff game from Suite Level C.

The Los Angeles Kings kicked off their second-round playoff matchup against the San Jose Sharks on Tuesday night. It was the first time in 21 years that the Kings have opened up a playoff series at home.

The atmosphere was electric as I walked into a sellout Staples Center crowd spinning white playoff towels over their heads. The DJ inside Hyde was spinning the hottest music, getting the Kings faithful ready for the big game.

The first thing that stood out to me was how good the seats were. Not only could I see the action perfect with the naked eye, but also the two TV monitors above my head were a great addition. I always enjoy having access to the TV feed so I can watch the replays.

We didn't have to wait long for something to cheer about. Slava Voynov got a slap shot past Sharks goalie Antti Niemi with 19:47 left in the first period.

It was time to celebrate.

My waiter brought me over a cocktail and I also ordered from him a grilled chicken sandwich.

Less than 10 minutes later, my dinner was served. It included marinated char-grilled chicken breast, fontina cheese, baby spinach and lemon garlic aioli on focaccica bread. All of Hyde Lounge's sandwiches also come with a small green salad, pre dressed with their house vinaigrette.

I would rate it at least ten times better than your average stadium hotdog and my meal was only $13.00.

Moving on to the second period, where I learned a few things:

First, Mike Richards is pretty good. He scored a goal to put the Kings up 2-0 with 12:30 left on the clock.

I also learned during a timeout that Kings star Drew Douglas prefers the 110 freeway over the 405 freeway, dogs over cats, Mila Kunis over Kate Upton, and finally he likes the Lakers more so than the Clippers.

Drew and I agree on all fronts.

All that being said, the Kings game on Tuesday night can be summed up in two words.

Jonathan Quick.

He was the star of the game. Quick made 35 saves in his sixth career playoff shutout to help the Kings win, the opener of the second-round series, 2-0 against the San Jose Sharks.

The silver confetti dropped from the rafters, the black curtains were closed by security, the Hyde DJ started to play "Shout" by the Isley Brothers and Hyde Lounge turned into a Kings after party/nightclub within minutes.

After a 2-0 victory, I'm not ashamed to admit I was ready to bust out some dance moves myself.

It was great to finally experience the #HydeSuiteLife during a Kings playoff game and I definitely will be back for food, drinks, music, and most importantly LA Kings victories!"


Contact Hyde Lounge
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Email | Event Booking | Press/Media
Address 1111 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90015 | Phone : (213) 361-1491

Sources : Hyde Lounge Photo | Hyde Lounge Information | Hyde Lounge Review

0 comments: