Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Singles : Emotion ft. X priest X : Samurai

Singles : Emotion ft. X priest X : Samurai

Listen To Emotion ft. X priest X : Samurai

Who Is Emotion?
"There is an old story of how the cathedral of Chartres was struck by lighting and burned to the ground. Then thousands of people came from all points of the compass, like a giant procession of ants, and together they began to rebuilt the cathedral on its old site. They worked until the building was completed - master builders, artists, labores, clowns, noblemen, priests, burghers. But they all remained anonymous, and no one knows to this day who built the cathedral of Chartres."

"Thus if I am asked what I would like the general purpose of my films to be, I would reply that I want to be one of the artis in the cathedral on the great plain. I want to make a dragon's head, an angel, a devil - or perhaps a saint - out of stone. It doesn not matter which; it is the sense of satisfaction that counts. regardless of whether I believe or not; whether I am a Christian or not, I would play my part in the collective building of a cathedral."


Contact Emotion
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Soundcloud | YouTube | Google+

Contact X Priest X
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Soundcloud | YouTube | Google+ | Email

Sources : Emotion Photo | Listen To Samurai | Emotion Biography

0 comments: