Monday, August 11, 2014

Videos : Capital Cities : I Sold My Bed, But Not My Stereo

Videos : Capital Cities : I Sold My Bed, But Not My Stereo

\Who needs a thrift shop when there's a garage sale in your neighbourhood? The two dudes from Capital Cities revel in the magic of finding their own cassingle at a local sale, although they're not biting on picking up any of the Blockbuster Video promotional glassware that's probably up for grabs. Sensible game plan, Capital Cities. Comment on the video here.


Contact Capital Cities
Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Soundcloud | GM | Press | US Booking | International Booking

Contact ET Canada
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Sources : Capital Cities Photo | I Sold My Bed, But Not My Stereo Video | Capital Cities Article

0 comments: