Friday, October 10, 2014

News : Iggy Azalea Taken By Surprise By Booty Video

News : Iggy Azalea Taken By Surprise By Booty Video

Iggy Azalea insists it was Jennifer Lopez who took the Booty video "to another level".

The blonde rapper teamed up with queen of curves Jennifer Lopez on the track, which is all about girls with big derrieres.

Fans went into overdrive when the accompanying promo was released last month, thanks to the amount of flesh on show. In the video Iggy and Jennifer, 45, get up close and personal while wearing tiny outfits, but the 24-year-old Aussie insists she didn't anticipate how steamy it would look.

"I didn't know how much booty it would be because… I was in the little box with JLo," she said to Access Hollywood about the confined space they filmed in.

"And then I left her to her own devices. She really got things kind of like fired up when I was gone with her dancing and stuff.

"I think it took it to another level, but I enjoyed it."

Iggy is known for wearing revealing costumes on stage. But now she wears two pairs of tights because she is aware of the fact people will be checking out her butt.

In the past, the musician has spoken out about how uncomfortable it makes her feel to be sexualised by fans while on stage.

"I had to stop [crowdsurfing]... I'm only doing like 2,000-seaters, but I still have to have barriers even if it's like 200 people because people try to finger me," she candidly revealed.


Contact Jennifer Lopez
Website | Website | Twitter | Facebook | MySpace | YouTube | Google+

Contact Iggy Azalea
Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Soundcloud | Last.fm | iTunes | US Press | US Booking | UK Press | International Booking

Contact Belfast Telegraph
Website | Twitter | Facebook

Sources : Photo | Article

0 comments: