Friday, January 16, 2015

Singles : Ciara : I Bet

Singles : Ciara : I Bet

Listen To : Ciara : I Bet

After laying low for a while and enjoying life with her newborn son, Ciara has returned with the new single titled "I Bet." Taking aim at a lover who has taken her for granted, the somber song sees her reliving a relationship gone awry. Of course there are many people who may see "I Bet" as a song about Future, the father of her child and her ex-fiance, and with lyrics like "You acting like you upgraded me, but I upgraded you… You took advantage, I can't understand it," it's not hard to make a connection. The Harmony Samuels produced song gives Ciara plenty of instrumentation to show off her impressive vocal range, as she uses the backdrop to vent. Listen to "I Bet" above.


Contact Ciara
Website  | Twitter Facebook YouTube MySpace SoundcloudiTunes

Contact Complex TV
Website | Facebook | Google+ | Tumblr

Sources : Ciara Photo | Listen To I Bet | I Bet Article

0 comments: