Monday, July 29, 2013

Interviews : Cole Plante : Unfiltered: Episode 1


Interviews : Cole Plante : Unfiltered: Episode 1

Who Is Cole Plante
Hey everyone. I'm Cole, formally known as KiD DJ. I'm Asian / Italian. I'm 16 & I'm a sophomore this year and living my life in music. Music has always been in my life because of my parents and other friends in the industry. My influences span from different generations of musical styles & artists. I mainly play piano and trombone.

My hobbies are of course anything related to music (live it and breath it); producing songs, remixing, playing piano or trombone, and just simply listening to music too. I also heavily enjoy playing video games, which is my time to take out some anger on annoying Xivilai and Daedra in the planes of Oblivion hahaha.

I started DJing in winter/spring of 2009 and my first gig was at Rain Nightclub in Las Vegas on April 30th 2008. My DJ / Production sound is a cross breed of electro house baselines, big room hooks, progressive melodies and dubstep / breakbeat undertones thrown in. I've been compared to as a cross between Skrillex / Porter Robinson live.

I mainly produce in Cubase 6.5, Ableton Live 8 & Logic 9. While on tour, I bring the amazing visualist Zeke (Falcotronik) who helps add that stage presence to deliver a performance that's both an audio / visual experience.

At home I play games, practice, produce, sleep; I just do what I do. I live for music, and that's what drives me to produce tracks and remixes and DJ clubs and festivals. I want all my fans to enjoy music just as much as I do, so I make my sets perfect and on top to make that happen. I do what it takes and I do it well. Remember the name cus you'll be seeing it a lot.

I'm currently signed with Hollywood Records and currently working on singles with an album of original music / collaborations set for release in fall 2013 but in the meantime checkout my soundcloud.com/coleplante

Till I see you on the floor,

COLE!


Contact Cole Plante
Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | Email | Booking | Management | GM

Sources : Cole Plante Photo | Unfiltered: Episode 1 Video | Cole PLante Biography

0 comments: