Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Videos : Jay Sean ft. Rick Ross : Mars


Videos : Jay Sean ft. Rick Ross : Mars

Along with the release of his fourth studio album 'Neon', Jay Sean also drops the music video for his sensual single "Mars," featuring Rick Ross. In the clip, the Cash Money crooner drifts off to the red planet on a quest for love.

"'Mars' for sure is probably one of the songs I'm most proud of, we were just in the studio having fun, listening to some great oldschool R&B records. We were like man, this sh*t feels good, let's do something like that," Jay Sean told Singersroom.

He adds: "Where are those joints, like back in the day when I wanted to make a mixtape for my girlfriend?...So I was like, let's make one of those songs and that's how 'Mars' came about...I got to sing in a way that America hasn't really heard me sing before in my falsetto."

Jay Sean's new album 'Neon' is now in stores, tap the purchase button.


Contact Jay Sean
Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Shop

Contact Rick Ross
Website   | Twitter  | Facebook  | Google+  | Instagram  | Tumblr  | YouTube Spotify

Contact Singersroom.com
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Email

Sources : Jay Sean Photo | Mars Video | Jay Sean Article

0 comments: