Monday, January 14, 2013

Bars+Lounges : Hungary : Budapest : Ba Bar

Bars+Lounges : Hungary : Budapest : Ba Bar

About Ba Bar
A bar is characterized by a refined, modern interior, high-standard fusion dishes combining the flavors of Moroccan, Greek, Italian, and Far-Eastern cuisine. During the afternoon, it functions as a cocktail bar and a frequented meeting point, so ba bar is a vibrant venue all day long, providing an authentic lounge atmosphere near Keleti Pályaudvar.

Ba Bar Review By S0nny : Ljubljana, Slovenia
I just went to the restaurant to eat sth. This is actually is a bar which has food also. We ate very good meat with potatos with sauces and it was great. I think the prices are a bit higher than other Budapest but is wroth to try it. I will defiantly recommend it.

Contact Ba Bar
Address Huszár u. 7, Budapest, Hungary 1074 | Phone +36 20 919 7979

Contact We Love Budapest

0 comments: