Bars+Lounges : USA : HI : Kailua-Kona : Beach Tree Bar
Bars+Lounges : HI : Kailua-Kona : Beach Tree Bar
About Beach Tree Bar
This is the Resort's most picturesque spot for toasting the sunset, providing an unforgettable way to end the day. Set along the sand and overlooking the ocean, Beach Tree Bar is best as a casual dining option or a place for sundowner cocktails. Favourite bites include warm artichoke and crab dip; tomato and basil bruschetta; and a rainbow sushi roll. Beach Tree Bar and Lounge is open for lunch and dinner.
Beach Tree Bar Review By Yvette K. : San Francisco, CA
I had the pleasure of having a birthday lunch yesterday at the Beach Tree Bar & Grill and I loved it. We already knew going in that the prices were high, but frankly, I've spent about the same amount at other Hawaiian restaurants and didn't come away feeling as satisfied or impressed. Many 'fancy' Hawaiian restaurants are years behind the food world and standards of the mainland, but this is NOT the case with the BTB&G. (I would expect nothing less of the 4 Seasons).
The setting is lovely and I loved the casual environment. The food is not fancy or fussy, but extremely high quality and perfectly prepared. I'm not sure why some reviewers felt shunned for not being guests at the hotel, we did not feel that in the slightest. If you go in feeling 'less than' you may project that insecurity onto your experience, just my 2 cents.
We started with a couple of excellent ($16) cocktails which were the Tom's Pink Shirt the Beach Tree Smash which we both really liked. For food we started with the Wild Boar Nachos. OMG, they were fantastic! Although I am really more of a healthy choice kind of girl, these were a decadent gourmet version so I felt slightly better about my fattening choice. The pork was great and I loved the roasted jalapeños. The dish was large, completely enough to share.
We also got a pizza for the table, just because I wanted to see how it was done. We had the Eggplant, Mushroom, Roasted Pepper, Arugula, Goat Cheese Pizza and it was very good, but we barely ate it and took it home to eat later for a yummy dinner. This is Italian thin-crust pizza, the way it's supposed to be. Very good. (Read More )
Contact Beach Tree Bar
Address 72-100 Ka`upulehu Drive Hawaii 96740 | Phone +1 (808) 325-8000 | Fax +1 (808) 325-8200
0 comments: