Clubs : USA : CO : Denver : Club Vinyl
Clubs : USA : CO : Denver : Club Vinyl
About Club Vinyl
Club Vinyl is a massive club consisting of four floors, including a rooftop patio that packs in the club crowd on the weekends. The main floor has a sprawling dance floor where local and international DJ’s thump out house music. There are also plenty of seating areas on each floor if you prefer to just lounge around and mingle with your friends. Or, if this sounds like you, to stare at other people while they're dancing trying to figure out your best pick-up line. We prefer, "Are you the Campbell's spokesperson? Because you look Mmmm good!" Alright, back to the description: The basement area is a more intimate setting, with flat panel TVs lining the walls. The partially enclosed Grecian-style rooftop patio is a great place to spend the night during the summer months.
Club Vinyl Review By Cassandra F. : Aurora, CO
I love Vinyl. They have some really good DJs come in (I've seen BT and Kaskade there to name a couple), and the atmosphere is great.
The rooftop is my favorite place. You can get so hot and overwhelmed in a night club, it's nice to go up to the rooftop to cool off and relax for a few. The view from the rooftop is also fantastic. Great to see the sunset and Denver at night.
I even had my wedding reception on the rooftop. If you're having an event and need a space, I highly recommend them. The staff was fantastic. I couldn't have asked for a better day.
Contact Club Vinyl
Address 1082 Broadway, Denver, Colorado 80203 | Phone (303) 832-8628 | VIP/Bottle Service (303) 832-8628
Contact Metromix
0 comments: