Eats : East Asia : China : Beijing : Jin Ding Xuan
Eats : East Asia : China : Beijing : Jin Ding Xuan
About Jin Ding Xuan
in Ding Xuan is one of a few 24 hours opened Chinese restaurant in Beijing, It offers the dishes typically Cantonese, Sichuan, Huaiyang and Beijing cuisine. It is a magnificent sight, all of branches' buildings contributing to the sumptuous effect with traditional Chinese style.
Beijing Jin Ding Xuan Jiulou co.,ltd. was established in Aug 8th,1993. The head restaurant located in DongZhi Men inner street, they are offers high quality Cantonese meals and became to the first open all hours restaurant in Beijing, The Jin Ding Xuan was grown rapidly and promoted the development of catering trade of 'Gui Jie' in Dongzhi Men area.
Aside from their featured Cantonese snacks & dishes: Sweet and sour pork(gulao rou), Shrimp dumplings(xia jiao) and steamed crab dumplings(xiehuang shaomai). The extensive menu includes a range of Sichuan and Beijing favorites: Kung pao chicken and Dry sauteing beans(ganbian dujiao), Sauteed shredded pork with sweet bean sauce(jingjiang rousi), etc.
Jin Ding Xuan Review By Ed W : GuangHuaLu/CBD
The jindingxuan in tuanjiehu just remodeled and is now quite nice. For some reason they still hand you 5 different menus when you sit down but otherwise most everything aboiut the restaurant has been upgraded. I like the new design much better than the old and the ventilation, once a huge issue for me especially late at night, now is sufficient to remove all of the smoke. Service seems to be better as well. I was looking at the menu and a waitress stopped by and asked me what I was looking for. Once I told her she showed me the page and moved on. No pressure to order right then. Perhaps it is because of the new environment perhaps not, but the food tastes better as well. I especially see the difference in their smaller dishes like dan dan mian. Before it was super salty but now it’s not. In fact that goes with most of their dishes. I stopped going because this particular restaurant made everything too salty but now it seems they have changed either chefs or recipes.
Contact Jin Ding Xuan
Address He Ping Li West Street No 77 | 010 6429 6888
Contact Beijing-Travel
0 comments: