Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Gadgets : Apple iTV

Gadgets : Apple iTV

An actual television set developed by Apple has been rumored for more than a year now, but I think 2013 might be the year when we start to learn about Apple’s possible move into the TV space. We already have the company’s Apple TV set top box, but I think Apple can change the industry even further by providing a television with Siri voice controls, an iOS operating system for running applications and the best TV-based web browser ever available. Apple’s big challenge will be securing deals with cable providers, however, and recent reports have suggested that has been one of the largest holdups. If we don’t see the TV launch in 2013 (at least one executive said it won’t be coming soon) I imagine we’ll start to learn more about it, at the very least, through leaks. Apple flipped the smartphone industry on its head with the iPhone in 2007, and I think it’s capable of doing the same to our living rooms with its own TV. (Read More)

Contact Fox Business
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Newsletter | RSS

Contact Apple
Website | Twitter | Facebook | iTunes

Sources : Apple iTV Photo | Apple iTV Article

0 comments: