Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Gear : J Brand Tyler Reckless

Gear : J Brand Tyler Reckless

I have always been fond of this Burberry sweater. When I chose these jeans, my first instinct was to pair them with this sweater. I thought the colors would compliment each other very well. To finish off the look, I chose a belt by DSquared2, James Perse t shirt, and some red sneakers by Lanvin. I wanted to bring out the reds a in the sweater bit more and I thought the shoes and belt will do just that. This is a look that I find really classic and any guy would be able to wear. Plus, it is a lot of color, more than what I usually do.

Contact DB Denim Blog
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Email

Soources : 3 Brand Tyler Recless Photo | 3 Brand Tyler Recless Information

Purchase :  J Brand Tyler Jeans | Burberry Prorsum Sweater | DSquared2 Brown Distressed Leather Belt | James Perse Crew Neck Cotton Jersey T-Shirt | Lanvin High Top Sneaker

0 comments: