Videos : 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg and Young Jeezy : Major Distribution
Videos : 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg and Young Jeezy : Major Distribution
50 Cent Jumps Back On The Scene
50 Cent just released the video
for his Snoop Dogg and Young Jeezy collab “Major Distribution.”
Reminiscent of classic G-Unit
tracks, “Major” boasts a buzzing baseline and narrative synths produced by
Marvin “Soul Professa” Coady.
On the chorus of the song from
his forthcoming album Street King Immortal, 50 uses “Major Distribution” as a
metaphor for hustling drugs, rhyming, “I’m trying to move one brick, two
bricks, three bricks, four, more.”
In his most grabbing lyric,
however, he addresses his critics who question his ability to regain chart
dominance. “N-ggas said I fell off, oh you heard I fell off, why the f—k would
you be repeating that? N-ggas I’m a rap tycoon, I make a hundred mil by June.
Now, who the f—k said I can’t rap, Jack?”
The video storyline is
straightforward – dimly lit performance scenes, posse shots, gangsta girls
wielding gold machine guns or donning painted-on bathing suits, and plenty
stacks of cash.
“Major” follows several other
Street King Immortal singles, “New Day” with Dr. Dre and Alicia Keys, “My Life”
with Adam Levine and Eminem, and “First Date” with Too $hort. February 6 marks
the 10th anniversary of the release of 50’s debut, Get Rich Or Die Tryin.
Contact Rolling Stone
Sources : 50 Cent Photo | Major Distribution Video | 50 Cent Article
0 comments: