Monday, January 27, 2014

Videos : Poliça : I Need $


Videos : Poliça : I Need $

Minneapolis’ Poliça released a new music video yesterday containing “I Need $” and “So Leave,” the last two tracks on the band’s latest record, Shulamith.

With the release of the video, frontwoman Channy Leaneagh mentioned that their single “I Need $” contains lyrics that embody the purpose of Poliça’s album Shulamith: “Chasing and wasting for our own desires, we love what we need until the need grows tired.” The video represents those lyrics beautifully thanks to director Isaac Ravishankara, who developed the concept with Leaneagh. During “So Leave,” Leaneagh quits her job, leaving behind her uniform, a paper airplane and no explanation for her peers.

Shulamith is out now. Check out “I Need $/So Leave” in the player above.


Contact Policia
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Soundcloud | Instagram | GM | North America Press | UK Press | Booking | Europe Booking

Contact Paste Magazine
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Email

Sources : Poliça Photo | I Need $ Video | Poliça Article

0 comments: