Saturday, January 4, 2014

Videos : T Pain Ft. Tay Dizm : I'm Fucking Done


Videos : T Pain Ft. Tay Dizm : I'm Fucking Done

Before The-Dream burst onto the scene in 2007 as an artist, the R&B world had T-Pain, the “Rappa Turnt Sanga.” With the help of raunchy records like “I’m Sprung” and “I’m ‘n Luv (Wit a Stripper)”, the Tallahassee artist had the raunchy lane covered, complete with relatable narratives.

Fast forward almost 10 years later and T-Pain is still at it. As he gears up to release Stoicville: The Phoenix, his 5th studio album, T-Pain’s letting a good amount of music go. We’ve gotten visuals for “Work,” and “She Said” as well as audio for several remixes including Future’s “Sh!t,” French Montana’s “Ain’t Worried About Nothing” and “850 (T-Mix),” which dropped yesterday.

“I’m F*cking Done” leaves the autotuner singing his way out of heartbreak. With a little assistance from Tay Dizm, T-pain sings “You gon’ make me put you back in your place,“ as he throws a fit and finds himself spitting some harsh lines at his ex.


Contact T-Pain
Website | Twitter | Facebook | MySpace

Contact Tay Dizm
Website | Twitter | Facebook

Contact The Stashed
Website | Twitter | Email

Sources : T Pain Photo | I'm Fucking Done Video | T Pain Article

0 comments: