Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Bars+Lounges : USA : IL : Chicago : The J. Parker

Bars+Lounges : USA : IL : Chicago : The J. Parker

About The J. Parker
Atop Lincoln Park's funky Hotel Lincoln is this swanky bar and restaurant. Mixologist Erin Hayes presents an innovative destination drinking program that features a rotating menu of cocktails from different parts of the world. Hungry patrons can build their own plate with a choice of protein, such as rainbow trout or dry-aged sirloin, accompanied by a selection of sides made with local Green City Market produce. Grab a couple pals and get a punch bowl for the table as you look down on Lake Michigan.

The J. Parker Review By Carolyn L. : Chicago, IL
Man I love this place, everything about it. I just cannot say enough nice things. From the cool elevator guy to the nice bartending staff, the beautiful views, and the excellent cocktails. This place has everything I love about Chicago. The view of Lincoln Park is out of this world. I love to head here at night so I can see the city light up from the rooftop deck. The menu of prohibition-style cocktails is also impressive and I had 2 great drinks while I was there with a friend. We went at about happy hour, which was great because it was slow when we arrived, and starting to pick up when we left. Our bartender was super sweet, provided some awesome suggestions, and the price is right. 

I need to go back with all of my out of town guests to try out the other cocktails on the menu and show them this little gem in Chicago. It's a great way to introduce someone to the wonders of Chicago dining. Next time, I'll be ordering some food too so that I can try out Paul Virant's offerings!

Contact The J. Parker
Address 1816 N. Clark St. 13th Floor, Chicago, Illinois 60614 | Phone (312) 254-4747 

Contact BlackBook

0 comments: