Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Singles : Rihanna : Bitch Better Have My Money

Singles : Rihanna : Bitch Better Have My Money

Listen To : Rihanna : Bitch Better Have My Money

Brap brap. Rihanna takes it to the trap on her brand new single “Bitch Better Have My Money” aka “BBHMM,” which premiered on the radio just moments ago. The bad gal embodies her rap persona on the Kanye West, Travi$ Scott, Deputy, and WondaGurl-produced track, which follows her Kanye West and Paul McCartney-assisted hit “FourFiveSeconds.”

RiRi calls the shots and gets lit on the grimy banger. “Turn up to Rihanna while the whole club fu**ing wasted / Every time I drop, I am the only thing y’all playin’,” she proclaims.

“BBHMM” is set to appear on her upcoming eighth album, executive produced by Kanye. She will perform the song for the first time at the iHeartRadio Music Awards in L.A. on Sunday.


Contact Rihanna
Website Twitter Facebook YouTube

Contact Rap-Up
Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

Sources : Rihanna Photo | Listen To Bitch Better Have My Money | Bitch Better Have My Money Article

0 comments: