Friday, May 29, 2015

Bars + Lounges : USA : CA : Hollywood : Villa Lounge

Bars + Lounges : USA : CA : Hollywood : Villa Lounge

About Villa Lounge
Yes, please. Owner Reza Roohi’s new space on the corner of Melrose and Huntley brings secret-society chic to a whole new level. Though nearly impenetrable without an A-List hook up, the petite space is quirky, stylish, and intriguingly costumed with peculiar pieces of art to make the avant-garde crowd feel right at home. This two-story destination holds only a handful of people, so those lucky enough to enter will rub elbows with LA’s upper-crust. The strict dress code and a stricter guest list thusly demands extensive premeditated planning, no matter who you know. Sacramento Kings’ Ron Artest has attested that he and his entourage were promptly rejected for not sporting proper duds.

Villa Lounge Review By Katherine N.: Santa Monica, CA
"I love this place. I've been out of the club scene for a while, trying to save money and my usage of makeup and the ware and tear of my heels.

First we went to Geisha for some last minute sushi and then Pinkberry and then decided on Villa after a lot of persuasion from my dear Constantine. Our friends are promoters there and apparently have been officially hired by the club as the main people or whatever. Text after text, day after day from the two trouble makers asking me to come to Villa and to not be so much of a hermit, well I finally went.

There is never a line here as you just go to the Doorman and tell him whose list your on, even Constantine goes by himself and never has a hassle.

Well when inside, the decor is gorgeous, kind of reminds me of a safari-ish style mixed with vintage-y chic! There is a half caged area on one side of the walls on the upstairs where I am told a gal dances. The place weirdly also has a nice smell to it, reminds me of cracked old leather, and bourbon with old musky cologne, which in my mind is nostalgic of my dad! :)

The music is a good mix, not too much hip hop not to much rock. A very classy place, and a good selection of people to mingle with! The cocktails are good, especially their Time Machine one which I forget what is in it, but I recommend.

I will be back!"


Contact Villa Lounge
Website | Facebook
Address : 8623 Melrose Ave, West Hollywood, CA 90069 | Phone : (310) 289-8623

Sources : Villa Lounge Photo | Villa Lounge Information | Villa Lounge Review

0 comments: