Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Videos : Joy Williams : Woman

Videos : Joy Williams : Woman

Joy Williams shared the visual for "Woman (Oh Mama)" on Thursday morning. The song serves as the lead single off her upcoming solo record VENUS, set to be released sometime this summer.

I've been following Joy since her self-titled Christian debut back in 2001 but I've never seen her quite like this (and not just because the girl is naked half of the video). I've always compared Joy's voice to a whisper but this song is a straight anthem. We really get to hear the strength in her voice . I can only hope that this is just a taste of what her upcoming record has to offer.

"The entire song is what it's like to experience the beauty, the spark and strength of what it is to be inside your skin," Williams said of the single. "It's a song with energy and fire. I wanted to own the complexity and the three-dimensional aspect of what it is to be a wogman. 'I am a universe wrapped in skin'- that's one of my favorite lines from the new album. I'm excited about being a woman. I'm excited to be where I am now, who I am now."


Contact Joy Williams
Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram

Contact The Muzack
Website | Twitter | Instagram

Sources : Joy Williams Photo | Woman Video | Woman Article

0 comments: