Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bars : USA : NY : New York : The Bar at the NoMad Hotel

Bars : USA : NY : New York : The Bar at the NoMad Hotel

About The Bar at the NoMad Hotel
The dramatic 24-foot-long mahogany bar evokes a balanced mix of spirited club and elegant lounge. A selection of classic and proprietary cocktails will be crafted by award winning-mixologist, Leo Robitschek.

The Bar at the NoMad Hotel Review By ARIeL P. : San Leandro, CA
"Was in NY literally for half a day and night for a quick meeting and meet up with a special friend. A friend booked me at the NoMad. I never even saw outside of NY once I arrived from the Airport and back to the Airport again for an early Flight.

I have to say, this place is Classy. From the employees to the Restaurant. The Ambiance is a plus.

The restaurant on the other hand, is one of the best I have ever been to. The bar is second to none Mixologist! I had the Tuna Tartar and the Duck!! I can still taste it typing. A must to go back to."


Contact The Bar at the NoMad Hotel
Website | Twitter | Email
Address : 1170 Broadway New York, NY 10001 | Phone (212) 796-1500

Sources : The Bar at the NoMad Hotel Photo | The Bar at the NoMad Hotel Information | The Bar at the NoMad Hotel Review

0 comments: