Wednesday, August 21, 2013

News : Lawson's Andy: 'I've Written For One Direction & Union J'

News : Lawson's Andy: 'I've Written For One Direction & Union J'

Lawson's Andy Brown has revealed he’s been busy writing songs for the likes of One Direction to Union J.

In an exclusive interview with MTV News UK at V Festival, the frontman revealed that he has been busy writing a number of tracks, hinting that he’s had 1D in mind.

Speaking to Becca Dudley, Brown explained: “I have wrote a couple of songs for the guys but I’ve been writing for a few different artists.

“I started as a song writer so it’s cool to not only have Lawson songs but to write songs for other artists.”

As well as 1D, Union J are also one of the many artists Andy is looking to add to his hit list, with the star telling us that the X Factor group haven’t recorded his tracks yet.

He explained: “I’m not working with them but I’m writing songs. They haven’t taken anything yet so we’re just pitching for a few different artists.”

Andy went on to add that it’s an exciting time for Lawson, as they’re also keen on collaborating with a female artist: “I think there’s a lot of people we’d love to collaborate with.

“Someone like Jessie J or Taylor Swift, that’d be great.”

On the topic of 1D's new movie This Is Us - which premiered in London last night (August 20) - the band said a film about them would have to cut out most of their tour.

Bass guitarist Ryan Fletcher joked: “It’s a very laddish environment to be around and it gets out of hand.”

Lawson’s Everywhere We Go UK and Ireland tour kicks off in September.


Contact Andy Brown
Twitter

Contact Lawson
Website | Facebook | Twitter | MySpace | Soundcloud | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | Booking

Contact MTV UK
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | Google+

Sources : Lawson's Andy: 'I've Written For One Direction & Union J' Photo | Lawson's Andy: 'I've Written For One Direction & Union J' Article

0 comments: