Thursday, August 15, 2013

Singles : Jessie J ft. Becky G : Excuse My Rude

Singles : Jessie J ft. Becky G : Excuse My Rude

Listen To Jessie J ft. Becky G : Excuse My Rude

Jesse J’s been dropping singles like they’re hot, back to back, and her sophomore album isn’t even out yet! Following the first two offerings “It’s My Party” and “Wild,” the spunky, British singer dismisses her ex on “Excuse My Rude.”

“I’m over it so here it is, excuse my rude, but I really hate you!” she sings on the aggressive track with the resonating bass line. Dr. Luke's teen protege Becky G also gets crunk on the track.

The title of Jessie’s album is still under wraps, but look out for it in September.

Excuse My Rude (Lyric Video)




Contact Jessie J
Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | MySpace | Fan Club | Email List | Creative Artists Agency Email | US Booking

Contact Becky G
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Vevo

Contact Singersroom.com
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Email

Sources : Jessie J Photo | Listen To Excuse My Rude | Jessie J Article | Excuse My Rude (Lyric Video)

0 comments: