Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Videos : T.I. ft. Doe B, Birdman, Young Dro, B.o.B : Kemosabe


Videos : T.I. ft. Doe B, Birdman, Young Dro, B.o.B : Kemosabe

“Kemosabe” is frequently stuck in my head these days. Doe B and the Hustle Gang – including Young Dro, not in his dapper duds – recruit Birdman for the remix video. The visuals aren’t exactly groundbreaking, including the extended family of the Hustle Gang and some painted ladies, but nothing can overshadow how much of a banger this song is.

Birdman’s features have evolved into little more than nonrhythmic spoken word verses, but there’s just something about them. I find myself almost enjoying them, hearing him proclaim that he has Fuh-Sashees on his frames whilst doing the Birdman hand rub.

Agree or disagree, download the Hustle Gang’s G.D.O.D. tape here to get your share of “Kemosabe.”


Contact T.I.
Website | Twitter | Facebook | MySpace | YouTube | Instagram

Contact Birdman
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Vevo

Contact B.o.B
Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram | Grand Hustle Blog | Spotify | Email

Contact Doe B
Tumblr | Facebook | Twitter

Contact Young Dro
MySpace | Twitter | Email

Contact The Smoking Section
Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Email

Sources : The Mowgli's Photo | kemosabe Video | T.I. Article

0 comments: