Sunday, March 22, 2015

Gear : Gloves : Muji Touchscreen Gloves

Gear : Gloves : Muji Touchscreen Gloves

Looks:
These come in a whole range of colours and patterns, including a longer length. I chose the grey fairisle ones because I like a Christmassy pattern (and I’m guaranteed to have lost them by New Year anyway),but there’s something for most people. They’re one size fits all, but fitted me nicely with no overhang.

They’re very soft and comfortable, too.

Warmth:
Not bad. It was insanely cold the week I tested these, so perhaps a slightly unfair test compared to the others, but I still got painful hands after 15 minutes or so. They’re not very grippy either (nearly lost my phone twice), so you might have to take them off if you need to get hold of something.

For moderately cold days, though, these work well.

Touchscreen performance:
Finally! No problems here at all. They unlock my phone every time with no delay, tap-typing and swipe-typing both work flawlessly and I had no problems with touches not registering. This is the level of performance I expected from all the gloves, so it’s reassuring that it does exist.

Total:
Hands-down my favourite pair. I’d ideally like them to be a bit warmer with more grip, but the touchscreen performance is fault-free and everything else is manageable. No wonder so many of you recommended them on Twitter.

Purchase here.



Contact Muji
Website | Facebook

Contact Shinyshiny
Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram

Sources : Muji Touchscreen Gloves Photo | Muji Touchscreen Gloves Article

0 comments: