Thursday, March 19, 2015

News : "No Idea What's Next For Paramore"

News : "No Idea What's Next For Paramore"

Us too. It's a good thing Hayley Williams has written a blog to keep us in the loop, then.

The band are about to head out on the final tour of their self-titled album cycle, and vocalist Hayley Williams has scribbled down a lot of thoughts on the end of this era.

Here's what we learned.

For a start, she's not ready to leave the album behind just yet "I listened to some of the songs in the car while driving on the interstate… which is the best place to listen to your own album because you don’t have to stop at the red lights and feel like people can tell that you’re listening to yourself," she writes.

"I listened to some of the songs we haven’t played, some that we have… and I just felt like I wasn’t ready to let go."

Because she and the band are still super-proud of 'Paramore' the album "It’s really true that this album was our favorite yet. It’s really true that we became the band we always hoped we would be. I think I sorta knew it was in us all along but I’m one of those people who doesn’t always do a good job of putting those feelings into words. I’m better at putting those feelings into lyrics."

Leaving their self-titled album behind is for the best, and the unknown is exciting "Even though it’s a little bit sad to have to leave some parts of your life behind you, it’s crucial. There’s more to do. You’re needed in the future, where a newer, stronger version of you is waiting. Ugh, I have no idea what is next for Paramore but I can’t wait to find out."

And that's without even beginning to think about wedding planning or album five... "Life is CUHHH-RAAAAZY. But it’s all the good kind of crazy. I’m pinching myself in between pulling my faded and frizzy orange hair out. It’s amazing."

We all up to date? Cool.


Contact Paramore
Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Contact Rocksound
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Instagram

Sources : Paramore Photo | Paramore Article

0 comments: